Who or what is Catus
Catus is a law firm specialising in compliance, white-collar crime and data protection law.
Catus is Dr. Stephanie Trossbach. She is a lawyer, certified fraud examiner, certified compliance officer and certified privacy officer. She has years of experience in developing, successfully implementing and further refining compliance programs in companies. She involves herself deeply in her clients’ projects, not only at the consulting and planning stage, but also in concrete implementation.
This is my experience
Before founding Catus, Dr. Trossbach worked for a long period as a lawyer in a major law firm (Global Top 5) and for several years in a leading pharmaceutical company (DAX 30) in various compliance positions. She has worked both in Germany and abroad, including two years in the USA. She is, therefore, more than just an experienced legal advisor. She is also familiar with the particular challenges faced by compliance and legal departments. Her focus is on the healthcare and life science sectors.
“I specialize in compliance and data privacy. The implementation of complex projects in companies is my core business. Thanks to many years of experience I achieve results quickly and efficiently. My thinking is always entrepreneurial, strategic, and focused on meaningful solutions. I am a convinced team player and it is important to me to share my knowledge with my clients.”
What I can do for companies
The current legal landscape presents companies and managers with a wide variety of challenges. Those who violate the rules can face consequences ranging from reputational loss to serious sanctions. This places severe demands on management and consequently also on compliance and legal departments, which support management. But how do you provide comprehensive protection for a company? Which measures are the right ones? More specifically, how can these measures be effectively established within the company? Catus provides answers to precisely these questions, geared to the need.
Catus’ services include:
- Compliance “health checks” (overall analysis and evaluation of a compliance program)
- Implementation of compliance risk analyses
- Development of a risk-adjusted overall compliance program, or individual measures
- Project management in compliance and data protection (also on site in the company)
- Evaluation of allegations (management of suspected incidents)
- Ongoing advice to companies on compliance or data protection issues
- Advising pharmaceutical companies on interactions with healthcare professionals, healthcare organizations, and patient organizations
- Implementation of compliance and data protection training courses
- External data protection officer
“I know your firm’s internal procedures and processes. To solve your tasks, I first analyze the current situation and evaluate the concrete risks. Then I develop measures individually for your company. Finally, I will implement these measures in an agreed step-by-step process and go “live”. Your needs determine the goals and the best approach. Together, we will create a compliance management system made to measure exactly for your company.”
“Compliance consulting for companies is highly individual and trust-based. This work requires considerable experience and can be delegated only in very rare cases. After many years working within large organizations, I consciously decided to provide my consulting services only personally, without creating a large support staff. Should it ever be necessary, I can fall back on selected specialists for support.”
“I consult openly and honestly. My way of working is focused and aimed at achieving the best result. I never lose sight of the necessary level of detail. I don’t compromise on the quality of my work. I identify with my clients. My passion is to support you with my knowledge and all my resolve in completing your tasks.”
Book a training course
Book your customized in-house seminar on compliance and data protection. Let us discuss your needs and find the best date for the course.
- Risiko Auslandsentsendung – Wenn fern der Heimat der Staatsanwalt droht, Expat News, Januar 2018 – online lesen
- Geschäftspartner-Compliance, CCZ 2017, S. 216
- Compliance in der Pharmazeutischen Industrie, in: Hauschka, Compliance Formularbuch, München 2013