[ Who and what is Catus ]
Catus is Dr. Stephanie Trossbach. She is a lawyer, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional and Certified Fraud Examiner, and is certified as privacy officer and data protection officer. She has years of experience in successfully developing, implementing and further refining compliance programs in companies.
[ This is my experience ]
Before founding Catus, Dr. Trossbach worked for a long period as a lawyer in a major law firm (Global Top 5) and for several years in a leading pharmaceutical company (DAX 30) in various compliance positions. She has worked both in Germany and abroad, including two years in the USA. She is, therefore, more than just an experienced legal advisor. She is also familiar with the particular challenges faced by compliance and legal departments. Her focus is on the healthcare and life science sectors.
[ What I can do for companies ]
Legal requirements challenge companies and managers with a wide variety of tasks. Management and thus compliance and legal departments are faced with increasingly complex rules. In particular, requirements for compliance management systems (CMS), including effective whistleblower protection and data protection have increased significantly in recent years. Catus supports companies in implementing these requirements in a risk-appropriate manner and with a clear “pro-business” focus.
“If one does not know to which port one is sailing,
no wind is favorable.”
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
[ What makes me special ]
Compliance advice is based on profound experience and can only be delegated in very few cases. Dr. Stephanie Trossbach is Catus. After many years in large units, she decided to only provide her advice personally and to forego the development of a personnel base. Catus thus stands for direct and qualified advice as the basis of mutual success. Should it become necessary, Catus can fall back on the support of selected experts.
- „Effective Compliance Risk Management in Environments of Increasing Regulatory Expectations”, May 2021, for the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE) – see Webinar
- Rising Compliance Expectations and Entrepreneurial Risk or The Bed of Procrustes, CCZ 2021 – see Beck-Shop
- Risk as part of entrepreneurial freedom amidst the current compliance expectations and corporate governance regulations, in: Mirko Bange (Hg.): Legal questions on social and economic change in 2020 – see article
- Compliance: External Lawyers als Legal-Project-Manager in legal departments – Beck Stellenmarkt, 2020 – read online
- Risks of Internal Assignments, Expat News, 2018 – read online
- Business Partner Compliance, CCZ 2017 – see article
- Compliance in the Pharmaceutical Industry, in: Hauschka, Compliance Formularbuch, 2013 – see Beck-Shop