[ Who and what is Catus ]
Catus is Dr. Stephanie Trossbach. She is a lawyer, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional, Certified Fraud Examiner and certified privacy officer. She has years of experience in developing, successfully implementing and further refining compliance programs in companies.
[ This is my experience ]
Before founding Catus, Dr. Trossbach worked for a long period as a lawyer in a major law firm (Global Top 5) and for several years in a leading pharmaceutical company (DAX 30) in various compliance positions. She has worked both in Germany and abroad, including two years in the USA. She is, therefore, more than just an experienced legal advisor. She is also familiar with the particular challenges faced by compliance and legal departments. Her focus is on the healthcare and life science sectors.
[ What I can do for companies ]
The current legal landscape presents companies and managers with a wide variety of challenges. Those who violate the rules can face consequences ranging from reputational loss to serious sanctions. This places severe demands on management and consequently also on compliance and legal departments, which support management.
[ What makes me special ]
Catus is Dr. Stephanie Trossbach. She always provides her advice personally and believes in direct and specialized consultation as the basis for mutual success.
[ What you can count on ]
Catus stands for concrete and practical results as well as a systematic, process-oriented approach. The aim is to create real added value, allowing a company to become known as a “Responsible Brand”.
- Vortrag für SCCE (Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics) 2021 – „Effective Compliance Risk Management in Environments of Increasing Regulatory Expectations”
- Steigende Compliance-Erwartungen und unternehmerisches Risiko oder Das Bett des Procrustes, in: Dr. Holger Fleischer et. al. (Hrsg.): CCZ (Corporate Compliance Zeitschrift), 3/2021, S. 121-126. zum Beck-Shop
- Risiko als Bestandteil unternehmerischer Freiheit vor dem Hintergrund aktueller Compliance-Erwartungen und Corporate-Governance-Vorschriften, in: Mirko Bange (Hrsg.): Rechtsfragen zum gesellschaftlichen und wirtschaftlichen Wandel im Jahr 2020, Cuvillier, Göttingen 2020, S. 69-86 – online lesen
- Compliance: Externe Juristen als Legal-Project-Manager in Rechtsabteilungen – Beck Stellenmarkt 3/2020 – online lesen
- Risiko Auslandsentsendung – Wenn fern der Heimat der Staatsanwalt droht, Expat News, Januar 2018 – online lesen
- Geschäftspartner-Compliance, CCZ 2017, S. 216
- Compliance in der Pharmazeutischen Industrie, in: Hauschka, Compliance Formularbuch, München 2013