The current legal landscape presents companies and managers with a wide variety of challenges. Those who violate the rules can face consequences ranging from reputational loss to serious sanctions. This places severe demands on management and consequently also on compliance and legal departments, which support management. But how do you provide comprehensive protection for a company? Which measures are the right ones? More specifically, how can these measures be effectively established within the company? Catus provides answers to precisely these questions, geared to the concrete needs you expect a lawyer to meet. Together with companies, Catus develops and implements effective compliance management systems (CMS) tailored to their specific needs.
- Development of a risk-adjusted overall compliance program, or individual measures
- Implementation of compliance risk analyses
- Compliance “health checks” (overall analysis and evaluation of a compliance program)
- Appointment as Ombudsperson by companies
- Evaluation of allegations (management of suspected incidents)
- Advice to companies on compliance, data protection or corporate criminal law issues
- Advice on current legislative and regulatory projects: Law regarding Sanctions against Companies (VerSanG), Supply Chain Act Act on Corporate Due Diligence in Supply Chains (Lieferkettensorgafaltspflichtengesetz), EU Whistleblower Directive, etc.
- Project management in compliance and data protection
- Compliance training
- External Compliance Officer
Pharmaceutical, medical device and life science companies are subject to particularly strict legal guidelines and compliance requirements. Together with these companies, Catus develops and implements resilient healthcare compliance programs in accordance with criminal and competition law requirements, also taking into account the codes of associations for self-regulation such as the association “Freiwillige Selbstkontrolle für die Arzneimittelindustrie e. V. ” (FSA), the association “Arzneimittel und Kooperation im Gesundheitswesen” (AKG) or the Bundesverband Medizintechnologie e. V. (BVMed)
- Advice on the implementation of interactions between the pharmaceutical and medical device industry and healthcare professionals, healthcare organizations, and patient organisations (contract preparation, documentation requirements, etc.)
- Development of internal compliance guidelines and standard processes for the pharmaceutical and medical device industry (for example, approval and documentation processes for interactions with healthcare professionals and patient organizations)
- External Healthcare Compliance Officer
- Training on healthcare compliance topics
Request a training
Book your customised in-house seminar on compliance, whistleblower protection, corporate criminal law or data protection. Let us talk about your needs and the best date for you.